JohnReid
Convoyeur de bétail

Re: Sergio Leone Movie Set Diorama

Message par JohnReid »

JohnReid
Convoyeur de bétail

Message par JohnReid »

I have been trying to figure out what is the black thing hanging on the wall ,you can be sure that it is there for a reason,something that prominent would be planned. Also what the piece of furniture is below it?It looks like it could be a bench or bench and table together.Victorian furniture is very dark so I stained it burnt umber.I think that is a wooden pail hanging from the rafter and there also seems to be a rolled up black curtain to be able to close off this section.Probably for privacy or to keep out drafts and dust.
I would say that passengers would use the door at the end of the car to gain access to this area.
JohnReid
Convoyeur de bétail

Message par JohnReid »

I decided to give myself an early Christmas present this year and start working on my first locomotive as a movie prop.I have never built one before and am really excited about getting started.The station prop has very little creative stuff left to do except some of the finishing.Every year in Montreal the miniatures people have a show in April and I will wait to see if I can pick up some nice 1/24 scale Victorian furniture for the old stationmasters desk and chairs etc..
My background is aviation so I am out of my area right now.I find this exciting but also a little intimidating.Just learning all the new terminology itself will be a challenge .
If you see something that is obviously wrong or I am headed in the wrong direction please feel free to jump in at anytime with constructive criticism.
Thanks ! Cheers. John. Should be fun !
lafayette
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Message par lafayette »

Very interisting! Thanks!
lerebelle
Rancher
Rancher

Message par lerebelle »

C'est tres bien lafayette de relancer ces topics, ce membre John Reid étant un peu isolé par la barriere de la langue. R :wink:
lafayette
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Message par lafayette »

Je suis heureux que tu juges bien le fait que je perquisitionne dans les coins et recoins, y a de quoi faire dans ce milieu Rital entre USA et Europe! :num10

Il semble que ce Reid soit plein de richesses!
Winchester73
Trappeur
Trappeur

Message par Winchester73 »

JohnReid a écrit :I decided to give myself an early Christmas present this year and start working on my first locomotive as a movie prop.I have never built one before and am really excited about getting started.The station prop has very little creative stuff left to do except some of the finishing.Every year in Montreal the miniatures people have a show in April and I will wait to see if I can pick up some nice 1/24 scale Victorian furniture for the old stationmasters desk and chairs etc..
My background is aviation so I am out of my area right now.I find this exciting but also a little intimidating.Just learning all the new terminology itself will be a challenge .
If you see something that is obviously wrong or I am headed in the wrong direction please feel free to jump in at anytime with constructive criticism.
Thanks ! Cheers. John. Should be fun !
Please an update!
Répondre

Retourner vers « Western in English »